Just Fur Kids Dog Daycare® offers everything from basic a la carte services to Super Fluffs and Show Kid cuts for your canine fur kid. Please see the chart below for approximate pricing of these services. These prices are before tax and general guidelines only, as they are wholly dependent on each fur kid’s condition of coat, their size/weight, as well as their comfort level with the whole process. All full grooms include ear cleaning, nail trim, and the tidying of the fur of the face, feet, and bum.
- Groomer Dawn McCredie is available by appointment only, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm Tuesdays through Thursdays, and on certain Saturdays.
- Schedule via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text her directly at (403)390-2251. Due to her busy calendar, appointments cannot be made through the daycare.
- All grooming clients also have a grooming waiver to fill out beforehand. Please see the link below for a copy.
- The groomer does have the right to refuse/stop services should she feel that doing so could put herself and/or the fur kid in jeopardy. This is sometimes the case with severely matted or geriatric fur kids and those with certain conditions and/or previous grooming history.
General Grooming Appointment Rules:
- The groomer will provide you a detailed explanation of the work that will be done during full grooms. Feel free to ask questions and ensure she is made aware of any special requests.
- Fur kids do have to be of good general health and without any pre-existing conditions that may affect their grooming experience. Grooming is a strenuous activity that requires fur kids to be able to comfortably stand for up to 2 hours.
- Fur kids with any known contagious conditions such as pest infestation and/or kennel cough must be made known to the groomer prior to the appointment as proper precautions need to be taken to prevent the condition from spreading within the facility including the possibility of rescheduling the appointment.
- Removal of matted fur takes additional time, attention, and expense and therefore, is charged separately from the groom at an hourly rate. The process can be uncomfortable and stressful to the fur kid and the groomer reserves the right to refuse to continually de-mat chronically neglected coats.
- Grooming fur kids who are not regular daycare kids are held in a separate space before and after their appointments. The space is limited and therefore please arrive no sooner than 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time and pick up within an hour of the end of their appointment. You will be given an approximate finish time at the time of drop off and we will contact you one half hour prior to the completion of their appointment if there is any variation.
- Fur kids who are not picked up in the hour window following their appointment will be charged an additional fee.
- A minimum of 24 hours advance notice is necessary for appointment cancellations and/or changes, especially for the high demand time slots of Saturdays. Lateness of more than 15 minutes past the scheduled time for a booking will require a new appointment. Missed and/or late appointments disrupt the day’s schedule and will be subject to a fee. This fee is higher for changes to Saturday appointments.
- Ensure that prior to arrival your fur kid has been given an opportunity to go potty so they are not anxious about that during their grooming.
- All grooming fur kids are expected to abide by the rules of Just Fur Kids Dog Daycare®. Please ask us if there is anything that is unclear.
Grooming Waiver (pdf)